We can host your class or we can come to your school. For either option, and to foster the best learning experience for your students, please review our site recommendations
Time and session size
- Time: 1 hour of instructional time per session
- Session size: 20 – 30 students per session.
Forms to be completed prior to visit
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release from Liability form
- Permission and Safety, Photography Consent Contract
- Pre-program student survey
- These forms will be provided once you and our team arranges for a STEM outreach activity (click here to obtain the forms).
Suggested Physical Environment
- Please have student desks clustered in 5 groups
- If multiple classes are participating throughout the day, we would appreciate if your session is held in a resource room or a designated classroom. This would help to minimize the amount of movement for our equipment.
- Student name tags and pencils
- Student Laboratory notebook (provided)
- Teacher participation to assist in classroom management, safety, and the engagement of students is expected.
For more information or to sign up with our outreach program , please fill out our form Contact us